We Are Moving and Business Updates!

Hello to all of my valued clientele,

I am pleased to announce we are finally moving to our new studio and manufacturing facility. I kept this information under wraps until such time as I knew for sure this would actually come true for me. This has been in the planning stages for 10 months and thought it would never actually happen. The ups and downs of waiting can be frustrating and exhausting. That is why this is a very exciting time for Sterling Minerals. My company so desperately needed the extra space as it continues to grow. So needless to say I am thrilled that the move is taking place. We will be relocating over the next couple of weeks with the completion of the move by May 8th.

I do not have to move my company far, just into the next city of Nampa, Idaho. This sleepy little town is the next up and comer next to Boise. The commerce is fantastic, the growth is exceptional, and I can enjoy being centrally located to my husbands’ business. My brand new offices, studio and facilities will offer me convenience, modernized work spaces for me and my staff, making manufacturing and processing orders less time consuming.

Once in place and settled, hardwired phone lines will be reopened and our new number and address will be updated on our "Contact Us" page with the new information. During the move though, it is demanding a lot of my attention, yet I am available to my customers through our current customer service line since it is routing directly to my cell phone.

We will not be closed during the transition and all orders are processing on time with no delays during this move, and customer service will not be lacking.

Due to the move, our Lip Colors will be delayed just a bit, but not by much. I am still planning on having them ready for purchase no later than the end of May, just not early May as I had hoped.

Thanks to all of my wonderful customers and I very much appreciate your patience in waiting for the Lip Color launch of Lipsticks and Lip Glazes! Have a great weekend!

Hugs!


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.