My Customers Make It All Worth While

There are some days when an overwhelmed feeling infiltrates my soul and I begin to ask myself, “is it all worth it?” As we see everyday on the news, how the negative aspects of our economy, fuel and food prices soaring, and the growing strain on families trying to maintain a balance between work and quality time with each other, it is chipping away at our self esteem and contributing to a mindset of determining our value in this current economic climate.

So many of us place our value on what we achieve at work and with our families. If we can’t do it all we feel as though we are failing or are caught up in the vicious cycle of highs and lows depending on what the media stream wants to dole out for the day. In so many instances I have found it necessary to not pick up the paper or watch the news because of more of the same. I am generally a positive person and believe in my convictions and work ethic, but when we are inundated with negativity via the media, it is all one can do to not be sucked into the vacuum of feeling despair. If we allow it, this can become a very isolating thing as most of us don’t want to worry our family and friends about how we may be feeling in order to protect them from further dismay. I always try to remember what my Grandmother used to say to me with a hug as a little girl growing up....her wisdom was always so soothing...."This too shall pass!"

It is about then as I am recalling fond memories of her that I begin to revert to the positive and focus on creativity and productive aspects of my life. A chat with an upbeat friend, work in my garden and cultivate my blooms, play with a new makeup color, or simply stop and remember all the wonderful lifes' gifts and people I have in my life.....realizing once again, I am truly blessed.

Taking a moment in thought, I decide to pull out my emails from my valued customers to remind me of what my company is really about. My main goal has always been about offering the best in skin care products to which women could feel good about themselves when wearing my mineral cosmetic line, helping to restore or deal with skin ailments and sensitivities. When I receive emails from all of you and the tone you set forth in those emails of utterly complete satisfaction, well....simply put, it means the world to me.

I also make sure I network with other business women who are also growing their businesses through this trying economy, and listen to advice and experience since they can be the best mentors to have, especially those who have climbed up from nothing only to achieve their ultimate goals. I became a member of NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners) and to date is has been a remarkable experience. Even in running my own business, there is nothing better than belonging to a group of women which will allow you to share, network, implement plans of action, and simply pull together for a common goal. Even stay at home mothers’ can benefit from a networking group of other moms. Many programs are offered through your local community or start up your own and begin to enjoy the aspects of your life you wanted to pursue. It really is about lifes' pursuits in happiness and doing the things we really enjoy.

I just want to say thank you to the ladies who have written to me about there enjoyment of Sterling Mineral Cosmetics because it is you that have made this gals’ endeavor worth striving for.

Below are several of my most recent emails from ladies who I have appreciated their input and value them for taking the time to write to me.

Take Care, keep on writing in to info@sterlingminerals.com, and have a wonderful weekend! Hugs! ;~*

Hello,

What a great company!! Thank you so much for following up. And please thank Katherine for me - the fact that she even thought of asking you to send me this info puts you WAY ABOVE other companies in my mind. I'm confident your product will have the same effect!! (I'll let you know.)

Thank you again,
Chris V.
Beverly Hills, CA

Hello again Katherine,

I just wanted to touch base and let you know I am still seeing only good things with my Sterling Minerals experience. In fact, I just placed another pretty big order including two more jars of Evening Veil. I have decided that this would also be great for my teenage son and pre-teen daughter to use at night as their complexions are now starting to see some breakouts.

With continued success, I am planning on enabling others to your wonderful company on the GoW Forum on Delphi. There are some great gals there and I am sure they would love to know about your products.

Thank you so much, again, for your healing, natural looking, and beneficial minerals!!

Regards,
Sarah B.
Fairview, TN


Dear Sterling Minerals Team,

I received my order last Thursday and immediately applied everything according to your "Flawless Face Technique." All I can say is...I am stunned!! I am simply blown away by what your minerals have done for my complexion! Please, bear with me even though I know I sound quite dramatic -- first, let me backtrack a little and say that I am 43 years old and have been using mineral makeup and natural skincare for about four years. I have tried many different mineral companies (10-12) and even liked several, including the one I've been using the last two years.

I have struggled with adult cystic-type acne for years and have not been able to quite get it under control. I have also over the last couple of years developed areas of small bumps along my cheeks, (strangely enough it's the area where blush is applied.) Anyway, it appeared to me that those bumps virtually disappeared overnight when using your Evening Rose Veil! How is that possible?! Not only that, but I have yet to get another cystic type blemish and I always have one of those going. I know only time will tell if all the ingredients agree with my skin and don't cause any breakouts. But I have complete confidence that your mineral formula will cover the area and help diminish any redness and give my complexion a "Flawless" look -- no matter what! The coverage and completely natural look, not to mention the staying power of your foundation is unbelievable!!!!!

With your minerals I have the skin I always wanted and please believe my complete sincerity when I say that your Sterling Minerals products are an answer to my prayers.

Many, Many Thanks!
~Sarah B.
Fairview, TN


Hello,

I believe I spoke to Katherine this morning about this issue - I am happy to let you know that your trick on opening the mineral powder worked. Thank you!!!!! Now I can go put my powder on!!

Thanks for making such a wonderful product and especially for your wonderful customer service. It is rare this day and age that you find a company dedicated to its products and customer satisfaction. Thank you for providing both.

Extremely satisfied customer,

Marisa B.
Churchville, MD


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.