Sterling Minerals Joins Facebook and Twitter!

Hey everyone,

This is my husband and I enjoying an evening sunset in Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Mexico. My favorite place in the whole wide world.

Just wanted to let you know that I have joined Facebook and Twitter so that I can get to know all of you better and you can get to know me better. Although I love what I do in helping my customers on a professional level, there is nothing I would love more than to create an interactive rapport with those that wish to join me.

You can follow me on Twitter and come tweet with me for instant up to date activities, or get to know more about me on Facebook, including my personal likes and dislikes and develop friendships outside of business.

I am having a great time as I begin to have people follow me and interact on behalf of our daily lives. It is great for making friends and networking with like-minded people. Takes a bit of a learning curve to navigate, but I am understanding how to use the applications the more I use it.

So come on friends, come join me for a bit of fun and entertainment. After all it can't all be work, work, work!

See ya there! Hugs & ;~*

PS Note that permanent links to Facebook and Twitter are located on my sidebar including my favorite blogs from my friends.


Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.