Little Luxuries- Claus Porto


Thank you for your avid interest in Comme les Francais- my series of posts where I take apart that magical time I lived in Paris and share my observations with you on the French philosophy of life. I will continue those posts (there is so much to discuss!) and am pleased to announce the addition of two new series to The Daily Connoisseur: Little Luxuries- where I highlight small luxuries that can make life that much more delectable; and Portrait of the Artist- where I interview local (widely) unknown artists and get to know them from a connoisseur’s perspective. My Portrait of the Artist articles are forthcoming but for now I would like to introduce to you my first post on Little Luxuries.

Claus Porto Soap


I’m not sure if you can tell by my picture (above) but these soaps are enormous! I think everything in one's bathroom should be sumptuous: soft, fluffy towels, high-quality tissue paper and luxurious soap. Claus Porto soaps are made in Portugal and are encased in the finest packaging. Their dozens of scents range from citron verbena, to mimosa to almond oil (my personal favorite). The bars (12.34 oz in size) are large and sumptuous and make you feel as though even the quickest bath or shower is an exercise in luxury. A little expensive (I pay $15 for one bar at my local beauty store) but because of their size- they will last you a lot longer than your average bar of soap. They also make fabulous hostess presents and are the perfect little luxury...

Claus Porto soaps can be purchased at: www.lafcony.com here


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.