Barbados Trip- January 2010



Happy New Year! Barbados was so much fun. This was my first time on the island and I cannot tell you how much I loved it! The island itself is absolutely gorgeous- beautiful weather, miles upon miles of white sand beaches, very friendly locals and hardly any mosquitoes! (I, in general, happen to be the mosquito's dinner of choice and while I did get one bite, it was nothing compared to the 30+ bites I received in Tortola last year... but I digress...)

We stayed at the Tamarind Cove Hotel in St. James. Situated on a beautiful stretch of beach, Tamarind Cove has lovely rooms, three freshwater pools, a very delicious breakfast and countless amenities- I highly recommend it...

Here was our hotel room...


The view from our balcony...


Me on the beach...


On a trip around the island...


It felt very good to relax but as you can imagine, my mind as The Daily Connoisseur can never fully retire. There were a few guests at the hotel that were from France and you can be sure that I was in full observation of how the French vacation! (post forthcoming). I also read two amazing books that I have to share with you... I'm looking forward to a new year of blogging, adventures and possibilities. Thanks for joining me on the way...

Jennifer xx


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.