Chocolatt... from Belgium


This year for Valentine's Day I am giving my sweetheart (otherwise known as B) one pound of luxury chocolate from my favorite local chocolatier in Santa Monica, Chocolatt...from Belgium.



I love this tiny shop. Their delicious little chocolates are all imported from Belgium...



So much thought goes into the art and display. Their chocolates are unique and distinct looking. I imagine this is the sort of shop that Hercule Poirot would frequent...



I love supporting tiny, independent shops like this...



And I think B will be very pleased with his gift...

I would love to know... what are you getting your sweetheart for Valentine's day?



P.S.- On Valentine's Day I will be making a big announcement so check back soon! xoxo


Chocolatt... from Belgium is located at 12008 Wilshire Blvd in West Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.chocolatt.com


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.