Jessie Wallace's ex Vince Morse: Picture exchanging was sexy and fun - Metro

Thank you for using rssforward.com! This service has been made possible by all our customers. In order to provide a sustainable, best of the breed RSS to Email experience, we've chosen to keep this as a paid subscription service. If you are satisfied with your free trial, please sign-up today. Subscriptions without a plan would soon be removed. Thank you!

Wallace, who plays Kat Moon in EastEnders, called off her wedding two weeks ago after she found that husband-to-be Morse had sent an explicit photo to one of his exes.

Vince has since admitted that he made a big mistake but hopes that he and Wallace may marry someday.

He told the Sunday Mirror: 'I was drunk and this person was being suggestive and I was stupid enough to go along with it. At the time it was fun, it was sexy, it was flirty, it was naughty. We've all got a bit of a bad side and sometimes it's nice to be a bit naughty.

'I was mortified. Someone I was going to marry and I've gone and done that! It doesn't really show true commitment and love does it? I thought about telling her but I thought I was going to get away with it.'

On the future, he added: 'Things don't look great at the moment but it doesn't stop me loving her and it doesn't stop her from loving me. The only thing I can do is keep showing her how much I love her and hopefully she'll soften.'

Wallace was last seen jetting off to Crete with a male companion in a bid to put the incident behind her.

12 Sep, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNGma5-Ns92eBg-950THOCwzBoGo2w&url=http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/875128-jessie-wallaces-ex-vince-morse-picture-exchanging-was-sexy-and-fun
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.