Thank You

When someone in your family’s health is jeopardized it seems like nothing else matters. This is the situation I found myself in this week and I am so happy to report that after many doctor’s visits the scare is over and everything seems to be okay.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words and support over the past few days- I can’t help but think they had something to do with the happy ending to my family’s situation.

I have made the decision to stay in California for Christmas and will probably move my England trip to sometime in the Spring. Thankfully being married to an Englishman, this wasn’t my last chance to experience Christmas in England- there's always next year...

I am, of course, sad to not be going on my trip (after all I have been blogging, twittering and yammering on about it for the past few weeks)- and my well-packed suitcases are still at the foot of my bed longing to see London again, but things in life can’t always be planned and I think it’s important to be able to adapt to any situation with a positive attitude.

This week has put things in perspective for me and I am so grateful for my family, friends and blogging community- life is so much more wonderful with you in it.

Thank you...

xxx


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.