Happy Mother's Day/ The Nursery

I can't believe that this time next year I will be celebrating Mother's Day with my own daughter. I am so excited to be a mother... I am just bursting with joy and anticipation!

So in honor of Mother's Day, this blog post is dedicated to all of the amazing mothers that are daily connoisseurs in their own right and especially to my own mother- who has, together with my father, provided the most amazing life for my sister and me.

Thank you Mom- I love you and appreciate you!

And now I want to share with you pictures of the baby nursery (nearly complete!)


This is a wide angle shot of the nursery- as you can see Gatsby is also anxiously anticipating the arrival of baby connoisseur...


Here are some close up shots...



The rocking chair...



My own American Girl doll, Samantha... so excited to pass her on to my daughter...




As you can see I am ready with The Complete Works of Winnie the Pooh and The Wind in the Willows...



The crib. We picked a 'nursery rhyme toile' for the bedding... I am in love with the print!


And finally, the changing table...


Happy Mother's Day to you... and thank you for all of the wonderful tips you have been giving me- keep them coming- I cherish every one!

xx

Jennifer


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.