Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

...... and thus completes the annual cycle.
The Wee Guy's birthday and Mother's Day are so bound up in my memory.
not doing so well
Due to my own strange complications around labour etc. we stayed in hospital much longer than normal. In hindsight this was a Good Thing. By day 4 the Wee Guy was not doing so well - the medics thought one thing but I had my own worries which, unfortunately, I wasn't able to get across to someone who would listen.
1st week May 03 SCN
Eventually, as always (!), the Wee Guy took matters into his own hands and had a massive seizure in front of our 'good' nurse.
As a result, we initially left hospital without our baby and 'commuted' as parents.
my 2003 Mother's Day present
But for our Mother's Day present I got to bring home the best gift in the world!
:)

... and thus endeth the annual cycle

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.