Meditations on a Full Moon

Raise your hand if you've had a crazy last few days. I know I have. And now I sit at my computer, feeling as though I am coming to the end of a chapter that could well be titled: "Meditations on a Full Moon or Madness and all of its Friends".

I have a wonderful life- and not without madness, mind you. But the madness that started Thursday evening and ended just a few hours ago was not of the garden variety. Yes, the last few days brought me a mysterious plumbing catastrophe in my home, crazy, feuding neighbors, an almost tribal night of dancing at a friend's going away party and today a children's birthday party that would make the Mad Hatter's tea gathering look tame.

And I had to wonder, did any of this have to do with Friday's incredible full moon?

When the madness began to happen Thursday evening, I started to resist it but I found it much easier to let go of the paddles and just enjoy the experience like a wild and colorful dream.

So to end it on a peaceful note, I am staying in tonight, cuddling up with a new book (that will remain nameless as I am going to review it shortly) and am just going to appreciate a quiet evening at home.

Did you survive the madness of the full moon?


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.