Voluspa Creme Candle Collection


Out of all the lovely presents Santa brought me this year, my favorite was the Voluspa Creme Candle gift set. Packaged in a gorgeous maroon and cream patterned box, this delightful collection of glass encased votive candles instantly brought a smile to my face.

I have always seen Voluspa candles in high end bath shops and spas, but for some reason had never purchased them for myself. I'm not sure what I was thinking (or smelling, rather) but these clean burning candles provide a powerful and sensuous fragrance while they burn and long after they flame has gone out.


I am usually highly picky with home scent, particularly with candles, so that is also why I was so surprised that each and every one of the ten scents appealed to me.

The collection contains the best of Voluspa's Creme Collection, including:

Sawara Cypress
- currently burning right now- it has an exotic, peppery scent... love it!
Pomegranate & Patchouli- sweet incense... lovely...
Saija Persimmon- heavenly for winter
Grapefruit Mint Cuttings- a great scent for the kitchen...
Honey Orange Blossom- clean and fresh smelling with a touch of sweet...
Casimiroa- an exotic, tropical fruit scent...
Clove Pomander- another wonderful winter delight
Vanilla Jasmine Tabac- the tabac adds a slight masculine edge to the otherwise feminine scent.
Hawaiian Maile Vine- a mysterious, tropical scent
Paheri Mango Leaf- sweet like a mango but with a certain je ne sais quoi...

This sampler set would make a lovely hostess present...

It's also a great way to treat yourself if you want to become familiar with the line...

Whichever way you look at it, Voluspa Creme Candle gift sets are a decadent treat!

For more information about Voluspa candles, please visit: www.voluspa.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.