Imperial Bedroom Face Palate by Fresh


Today on a routine trip to Sephora to pick up some much needed mascara, I decided to buy myself a little treat. It is a rare occasion when I do something like this. I tend to be rather practical (too practical sometimes) and usually spend my money on things that I "need".

I have been eyeing the Imperial Bedroom Face Palate by Fresh for some months now. And today, on a whim, I bought it for myself. It is an absolutely gorgeous compact that contains a collection of face lusters that are described (by Sephora) as being very aristocratic. Yes I already have a lot of eye shadows, blushes, and lip colors... I did not need this palate du tout, but something about it was begging me to buy it!

Let's start with the case. It is a gorgeous, deep red compact that has a touch of ornate, gold detail on the lid and a lavish-sized mirror inside. Inside, the compact contains five gorgeous confections: Black Chemise Satin Liner (an opalescent black eyeliner), Chantilly Lace Satin Luster (for highlighting cheekbones- or in my case, lack thereof), Gilded Satin Eye Luster, Pale Moonlight Eye Luster, and crown rubies lip shine.

The colors are rich and luminous- the sort that I would imagine one would want to wear on the Orient Express or perhaps when one is feeling particularly regal.

I would love to know what sort of lavish treats you have bought yourself recently...

The Imperial Bedroom Face Palate is $55 and can be purchased at: www.sephora.com

Image courtesy of www.sephora.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.