Stella Sheer 2009


I am a die-hard fan of the original Stella perfume by Stella McCartney. It is a scent that I will never tire of and have been wearing religiously for the past five years. So I was very curious to try Stella Sheer- the limited edition, summertime version of my favorite scent.

Stella Sheer is lovely. It is a light, summery version of the original. Much more fruity and effervescent, Stella Sheer still smells of English rose petals but there is a crisp, citrus note that the original does not have. Here, the amber note (which is my favorite note of the original Stella) is not as prominent, allowing the lighter tones of green apples, lemon and roses to take center stage.

I am not in love with the bottle. The light pink floral appliques are a little too 70's for my taste. But I am willing to put that aside, as I have sampled this lovely scent on three separate occasions now and have fallen in love with it each time. I plan on purchasing this limited edition treat for the summer...

Stella Sheer retails for about $58 and can be purchased at: www.sephora.com

Image courtesy of: www.debenhams.com


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.