Is It Spring Yet?

By jiminy - yes (if today's sun is any indication).

Is It Spring Yet? completedAround this time of year I get so sick of winter that I start yearning for spring and the little green shoots. A couple of years ago this yearning was so extreme that it spilled over into my crafting. I made a long necklace which incorporated three tiny green (amazonite I think) beads among so many white ones.

This year I have another long necklace featuring some wire beads ready to be photographed and listed (ah for some time!). I've also made a few fine silver IISY cuffs, there's one on icraft, with tiny green beads nestled among the silver mesh and white beads.

Must make some more - they would be great mother's day gifts!

 


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.