My Recent Beauty Finds

It’s been a while since I’ve done a beauty post. And it could be because I have not bought as many new products as I usually do in the last few months, but rather have been trying to use and appreciate what I already have (strangely difficult in the beginning, but easier as time goes on...)

I have, however, managed to discover three little gems during my beauty shopping hiatus and am excited to share them with you...

Living Proof No Frizz Styling Treatment




This is wonderment in a bottle. I comb a dab of the straight making for thick to coarse hair styling treatment in my hair after showering, and I’m telling you, my blow dry looks nearly professional every time! If you have a problem with frizzy hair (and sadly I do) you will love this product. It literally makes my hair soft and smooth… ♥♥♥ (and widely available at Sephora)


Cath Kidston Guest Soap Collection in Wild Flowers



Is this not the cutest present ever? My mother-in-law recently gave this to me and I was so delighted! I love Cath Kidston soaps… the vintage inspired packaging is beautiful and the three scents (Bluebell, Wild Rose and Honeysuckle) transport you to a field of wild flowers. I can’t wait to have a guest so I can use them... The soaps are also paraben and sulphate-free which is another lovely plus…


Victoria’s Secret Drenched in Pink Pretty and Pure Body Lotion



Ok this one was a complete surprise. I recently picked this out as a birthday present for an 18 year old. I was drawn to the pretty packaging (it would look so pretty on a dressing table, wouldn’t it?) and tried a sample on my skin just to make sure the scent was nice and that it was of high quality. I’m not sure what I was expecting (something fruity and unsophisticated perhaps?) but I was pleasantly surprised! This body lotion is delightful and the scent- pure jasmine and pink lemonade- is actually quite good... I kept sniffing my arm throughout the day, impressed with the subtle scent’s staying power. I have been unable to wear my favorite perfumes recently (as I am nearing the fifth month of pregnancy and have an aversion to strong scents) but this is one that I can live with. So I will be returning to Victoria’s Secret to purchase a pretty bottle of my own. Who knew?

I would love to know your recent beauty finds…


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.