Sharing Mineral Makeup Stories...How About You?

Hi Everyone,

These past several weeks have been extremely hectic to say the least, not only having to make sure business runs as usual, but to also be involved in supporting my fellow skincare and cosmetic manufacturers in our efforts to quash the Colorado Safe Personal Care Products Act.

In doing this and maintaining the status quo, I have exhausted all brain cells. So this week I have decided to take a wee break and stop and smell the roses, and as such, today's article is simple and allows for my customers to express themselves.

Thanks to everyone who writes in to me and shows support for what I do and to those that let us know how well their skin is doing since using our Skincare products and Mineral Cosmetics.

If you have a story to share, feel free to comment here or send us an email for future publication. The following stories are listed from the most recent.

Thanks and until next week, leaving you with positive thoughts and a special picked rose for each and every one of you.

This most recent email I received in response to last weeks article: If you can't see the lovely roses due to rss feed, simply click on the title of article to go directly to blog.


Congratulations!

I have only been using your products a month now and I should have taken photos prior to me using your makeup. I have rosacea (age 53) - so for YEARS and yes, I mean YEARS have never had a foundation that did not add to my breakouts. I was relieved to be able to purchase a sample because skepticism always creeps in along with not wanting to have to pay out money for something that doesn't do what the product says it does. The first day I put it on my face - I DID NOT ITCH or BREAKOUT. I almost felt it to be too good to be true.I wear the Evening Rose Veil underneath and then the foundation on top. Everyone who knows me has commented on how GREAT my face looks.I personally would like to "THANK YOU" for your diligent work and I would gladly and willingly at anytime stand up for you and what you do.

Sincerely,

Dagmar R.
Houston, TX


Hi Katherine,

First,I'd like to say thanks for such a great product. I'm new to the world of mineral makeup and yours is the second I've tried. I think it will be my last! My first experience was not a bad one, but there seemed to be something missing. So, I ordered some of your samples and Wow! what a difference. Just looking at the minerals I could tell it was superior to the other brand I tried. It was light and fluffy with no clumping. It kept getting better upon application. It was so smooth and silky on my face. And the coverage lasted much longer as well. Love the Evening Rose Mineral Veil too! My skin feels beautiful when I wake. It's soft and supple instead of slick and slippery with oil. My skin is well on it's way to looking and feeling much better. Add the fact that even though the other company was located in my state, your order shipped days faster and arrived in less time. I'm looking forward to many years of product love! Thanks again!!

Elena L
Dallas, TX


Hi Katherine and Customer Care,

I received the products today and am so excited to try them as soon as I can. I even showed it to my workmate here so she will get envious! (just kidding, she loves using mineral make-ups too and I find that she is always reliant from my reviews and advices before she purchase anything as long it regards to mineral make-up). Every time I have a new product that I am sampling, I always share it to her so she could feel and see the difference of different products then switch to the one that her skin and she will like.

When she was in Hawaii few months ago, she saw BareMinerals everywhere at a much cheaper price (we find that some American brands, once it hit Australia, they become too expensive even though they are not as expensive in the US). But she remembered that I don't recommend this brand at all so the cheap price did not tempt her to buy one, her sister though got one for herself. My friend told me that her mom tried the BareMinerals foundation and she had a bad reaction on her skin.

Thank you also for the eyeshadow samples that you gave, they are beautiful shades since I am of Southeast Asian decent.

Every Friday (in Sydney), I always look forward to receive an email from your company in the media zone. I love reading Katherine's very informative and helpful blogs.

Wish you all the best and have a lovely day.

Eimee A
New South Wales, Australia


Hi Katherine

Thank you. I love your foundation! BareMinerals always made me look like I had a mask on and my face was going to crack. Your finish just looks flawless and doesn't "settle in" to lines. Plus I think they use parabens.

The Hannah color is perfect for my skin tone---I have a hard time finding the right one but this one is exactly right!!

Thanks for your help,

Kristi R
Tiverton, RI


Hi Katherine,

I just wanted to say how much I love your products!!!! I've been using mineral makeup for years. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin that is now beginning to age, so the products I had been using were no longer doing the job.

I spent a couple of hundred dollars on another very famous line of mineral makeup and had terrible results immediately. My skin not only broke out, but it became irritated, inflamed and just terrible looking.

So, I did a Google search and found your company. I've tried several samples of foundation, blush, etc. I absolutely love them all! In fact I've finally found *the* foundation colors for me!!! And I found a shade of blush that wasn't too pale or too clownish.

Not only that, but the minerals sit beautifully on my skin, don't irritate, and don't cause breakouts. My skin is absolutely glowing once again and I have more confidence than I've had in a long while.

Thank you for making such wonderful products! You've got a customer for life!

Sincerely,

Denise B
Williamsville, NY


Hi Katherine,

I'm sure you get many emails and comments about your wonderful company and product, but here is another one! Thank you, thank you for your makeup line. I've ordered 2 sample orders and just recently purchased the big foundation (hoping to make more purchases in coming months as budget allows). I have suffered from candida induced acne for the past year almost and it has weighed me down in my personal life. I spent all summer buying and trying foundation after foundation that didn't break me out on top of my candida issue and yours is the only one that fit the bill! As my acne is finally improving, I still have cheeks full of scars that your product covers up beautifully without making things worse in my skin.

I have a blog series that I write to recommend products to my readers that I find. I posted one about Sterling Minerals today and wanted to let you know :-)

Leah O
Waxhaw, NC

OMOMMA Writes Blog: Sterling Minerals Review

Cheers and wishing everyone a sunny and warm weekend.....here's hopin'! And remember take a moment for yourself and I hope you all will also stop and smell the roses.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.