Want to Get to Know You



One of my favorite beauty bloggers, FuzKittie, tagged her readers in a want to get to know you post and I thought I’d participate. If you find yourself inspired to answer the questions as well, I’d love to read them!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15am

2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Babies

4. What is your favorite TV show? Modern Family

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Where I already live: between Santa Monica and London.

6. What did you have for breakfast? Oatmeal with almond milk, walnuts, flax seeds and bananas

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Japanese and French

8. What foods do you dislike? Highly processed foods

9. Favorite place to eat? Koi, Sushi Roku, Katsuya

10. Favorite dressing? Olive oil, lemon, salt and pepper

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Toyota Prius

12. What are your favorite clothes? I love J Crew and A.P.C.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? I’ve always wanted to visit Tokyo

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Half full of course!

15. Where would you want to retire? South of France or English countryside.

16. Favorite time of day? Twilight

17. Where were you born? Southern California

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Basketball, but I must say I have gotten into the World Cup this year…

19. Are you a morning person or a night person? Both.

20. Do you have any pets? Gatsby, world famous Chihuahua / Dachshund

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Hmmm… well I am about to give birth any day now!

22. What did you want to be when you were little? A writer

23. What is your best childhood memory? Visiting Europe for the first time

24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

25. Are you married? Yes, to Mr. Connoisseur

26. Any pet peeves? Rudeness

27. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Prosciutto and olives

28. Favorite Flower? Roses

29. Favorite ice cream? Coconut

30. Favorite fast food restaurant? In N Out... j'adore!

31. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I don’t believe in maxing out my credit card but this is a fantasy question so… Brunello Cucinelli.

32. Do anything spontaneous lately? Purchased this summer’s limited edition of Stella Sheer edt.

33. Like your job? Yes, I am really lucky.

34. What was your last vacation? Barbados for the New Year

35. Last person you went out to dinner with? Mr. Connoisseur and I dined at Rustic Canyon- I had quail... it was rather disgusting. I am never having quail again

36. What are you listening to right now? Friendly Fires

37. What is your favorite color? Cream

38. How many tattoos do you have? 0 and it will stay that way.

39. Coffee drinker? Yes, love it. Cream, no sugar please.


Gatsby, world famous Chihuahua Dachshund, is pictured above...


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.