Kiss My Face Moisture Soap in Almond


To continue my review of fantastic products that still bring luxury to your life without breaking your bank, I bring to you Kiss My Face moisture soap in Almond.

I love high quality soap. Let's face it; we wash our hands so often throughout the day, it is important to use a soap that not only provides moisture, but smells of sheer luxury too.

I also love taking a moment to indulge in small pleasures, so whenever I wash my hands with this lovely soap, I pause and inhale the heady, sweet, aromatic fragrance of almonds- one of my favorite scents.

Kiss My Face products are self-described as "obsessively natural", so you can really rest assured that you are not using a product with artificial fragrance or parabens. It proudly contains Olive oil (for moisture), aloe vera, vitamins A & E, herbs, flowers and natural almond essence. This soap feels and smells expensive but retails at about $4.99- fantastic!

Inexpensive enough to use everyday, yet chic enough to have in your powder room, Kiss My Face moisture soap in Almond has been, for me, a luxurious find.

Kiss My Face products can be purchased at Whole Foods or online at www.kissmyface.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.