Little Luxuries- NARS Eyeshadow in Corfu


Anyone familiar with The Daily Connoisseur knows how much I adore Chanel Eyeshadow Quads. I love their colors, textures- the richness of the pigments. I still love my Chanel but I have found a new little luxury in NARS cream eyeshadow in the shade Corfu.

Corfu is a shimmery, creamy taupe that I would imagine would be flattering on any woman. The color is buildable - one application is perfect for a pretty day face- two or more applications and you have a shimmery smokey eye for a sultry evening out. I do recommend using an eyeshadow primer beneath as this is a cream eyeshadow and can tend to crease (I like Urban Decay Primer Potion). What I love most about NARS Corfu is that you can apply it with your fingertips for easy glamour.

NARS cream eyeshadow retails for about $21 and can be purchased at www.sephora.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.