'Le No Makeup Look' Favorite Brands and Shades


My last post on Makeup- Comme les Français received a great response- merci! It seems that a lot of women (French or not) love 'le no makeup look’ and from the few male comments I received- men seem to prefer it on us too!

Below I am sharing with you the basic products in my makeup bag that give me the best no makeup look. Please keep in mind I am a brunette with medium tan skin tone. (Although I think a lot of these shades are universally flattering).

Foundation:
Bare Minerals Matte in medium beige

Bronzer: Bare Minerals in warmth

Blush: NARS in Orgasm / Benetint / Lorac in Plum or Bare Minerals in Laughter

Eyebrows: Mac eye shadow in Orb

Eyeliner: Chanel in Ambre

Lip Color:
Bobbi Brown cream lipstick in Heather Mauve or Christian Dior Ultra Gloss Reflect in beige or Guerlain Terra Cotta Baume au Coeur in Coeur Caramel

Highlight: Fresh Satin Lustre in Chantilly Lace

Mascara: Lancome Defencilis in black


I would love to know… what are your favorite brands and shades for le no makeup look?


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.