MacBook Pro



My faithful and trusty iBook that I've had for the last five and a half years breathed its last breath yesterday... and I must say I was a little sad to let it go! *But* I am now writing to you from my gorgeous, shiny and new 13 inch MacBook Pro. I am in love with this laptop already. The design is so sleek: backlit keys (!), gorgeous titanium looking frame made of recyclable materials(!)

The website says that it is 'thin and light... polished and refined' and I have to agree. This is the type of laptop that James Bond would have. It will probably take me months to navigate around all of the new technology but luckily I got Apple's One to One service where I have an entire year of personal tutorials from a member of Apple's genius bar. I'm looking forward to writing on my brand new friend for many years to come.

I would love to know what you write on...


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.