vanished?

peek-a-boo



peek-a-boo Grizzy surveys the homegrown this year



No, I haven't disappeared.



Yes, it is a while since I blogged.



Yes, I've been busy - Etsy is visiting Vancouver July 14th (the team has been looking for a meet-and-greet venue), I've done one craft fair and have two more to prep for and I'll be attending the Got Craft Vancouver premier of Handmade Nation plus there's been a stint of solo parenting thrown in for good measure. I've successfully juried for my first Christmas fair and attended my first local artist's co-op meeting.



Did I mention it's the end of term too and I've a week of summer camp teaching to get ready?



And I've managed to make some stuff too!!

















I'll blog my way thru it! Stay tuned.


Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.