Product Review: Neutrogena Summer Glow


It has been about a year since I started my search (connoisseur-style) for the best in self tanners. I've come up with quite a few great ones- I love love love the self tanning veil by L'Occitane for my face, and I have an affinity for several of Clairins self tanning products, such as the self tanning instant gel and the delicious self tanning cream. These products are all wonderful, and produce the desired effect, but with one slight problem- they are un peu cher (read: expensive!).

So I decided to give the drug-store variety self tanner a try and I must say... I am pleasantly surprised! Neutrogena Summer Glow Daily Moisturizer SPF 20 is my latest in self tanning obsessions. This lotion is lightweight, and only has a subtle 'self-tanning' fragrance- in fact, it smells mainly like soap (which is a good thing- I have yet to find a tanning product that is fragrance-free). The color builds gradually and takes about a week to fully materialize, but when it does- it is, as promised, a natural looking 'glow'. I can't help but be really excited about the SPF 20 as well. Any product that takes out the added step of applying spf is welcomed by me. And, of course, the most alluring thing is that Neutrogena Summer Glow retails at around $8. Very affordable...

Neutrogena Summer Glow Daily Moisturizer in SPF 20 can be found in drugstores nationwide.


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.