Product Review: Chi Silk Infusion



It is rare when I use a beauty product that yields fabulous results instantly- so ever since I tried out Chi Silk Infusion this morning, I've been dying to tell you about it.

Chi Silk Infusion
is a hair serum that can be used as a leave-in treatment after showering or as a styling aide for dry hair. It is meant to add a silky texture and sheen to your hair while protecting it from heat.

Now, my hair has always been dry- so the fact that this is a heat protectant really appealed to me. My major hair goal in life is to give moisture, I never imagined that my hair could have a silky finish. That was always for other women- namely supermodels. But today after shampooing and conditioning my hair I combed in a small, dime sized amount of Chi Silk Infusion and blow dried it as usual. I could instantly feel the difference. Silky, smooth, soft and (dare I say!) shiny, I'm calling this a miracle in a bottle!

I purchased mine at Rite-Aid for the sale price of $10.99. I've seen online that the product can run anywhere from $20 to $10, depending on the size.

Chi Silk Infusion can be purchased at drug stores nationwide or online at: www.drugstore.com or www.target.com

Image courtesy of www.stylebell.com


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.