Sherlock Holmes- The Movie


I am not sure if it is possible to convey my excitement with words right now but I will endeavor to do so.

I just saw the trailer for Sherlock Holmes the movie starring Robert Downey Junior and Jude Law and I'm jumping with **happiness** inside! This film, directed by Guy Ritchie, stars Robert Downey Jr. as the original mastermind detective, Sherlock Holmes. Jude Law is cast as his infamous sidekick, Watson.

My obsession with Sherlock Holmes has been going on for the past twenty years (at least) since I was a little girl. I loved watching the Jeremy Brett version on PBS with my family and the first time I went to London, you better believe that 221b Baker Street was the first stop on my list of tourist attractions (yes, even before Buckingham Palace).

It looks like Guy Ritchie's movie will be a sexed up/ Hollywood version of the stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle and I'm OK with that. In fact, I'm more than OK with that- I can't wait!

Sherlock Holmes comes out Christmas Day, 2009.

You can view the trailer here.

Movie poster courtesy of: sherlock-holmes-trailer.blogspot.com


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.