Special Announcement From Sterling Minerals Cosmetics

Good News

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to announce that we have finally gotten in our new mineral makeup jars and we have decided to stay with our trademark satin silver lids.

As it turns out, our vendor guaranteed me the issue with the bad lids that were squeaking and sticking, has been resolved. I was a little apprehensive since we have had ongoing issues with these jars and I no longer wanted to deal with the problem or have my customers deal with the problem. And as it turns out...sure enough I heard from a customer yesterday that told me her jar was stuck shut...wouldn't you know, the very last round of old jars went out this week and we had the last ....Gotcha!

Low and behold, the new ones are working beautifully! The lids fit to perfection, they can be open and closed with 2 fingers with a light touch. They don't squeak or stick.... they even are shaped better for proper fit......Whoo Hoo!

Even Bigger News!!!



Body Cream Is Ready For Purchase!

We eeked it out just in the nick of time for Christmas. Treat yourself or treat a friend for a Christmas pleasure. The new Body Cream in our ONATI Skin Care is available for sale as of Today. Product photography to come at a later date since I felt it was more important to make it ready to my customers ASAP.

The cream is luscious and whipped to a perfect consistency. It is highly concentrated and available in your favorite scent....and be careful, it is almost good enough to eat.

And now for the unveiling of the name....Are you ready? Drum Roll Please....

Grecian Secret Body Souffle ~follow link to purchase yours today.

Samples are still available for free under the purchasing guidelines located Here.

I have also decided to offer samples for sale in the body souffle for those that may not be ready for full size products, but only wish to sample this terrific body cream....

Click on Sample for your direct purchase.

Well that's it for now and we are still working on the new eye shadows for release after the Holidays.

Take Care and thanks to everyone who took advantage of our sampling to assist us with scent choices and feedback on product quality....and so far....perfection with zero complaints...and my local Esthetician tested the formula on her clients and similar results with positive feedback for use on the face for perfect moisturizing.... she let me know it also worked great on her clients with oily skin and acne. I love it for night time moisturizing for an intensive facial treatment...the winter and my home make my poor skin so dry.

Glad this was my formula of choice...my body and face knows what it likes and it likes Grecian Secret Body Souffle...Whoo Hoo!

Cheers!

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.