Bar Refaeli the diving belle makes a splash in a blue bikini - Daily Mail

By Jade Watkins

Last updated at 4:56 PM on 29th August 2011

Bar Refaeli literally made a splash yesterday, flaunting her flawless figure in a bright blue strapless bikini.

All eyes were on the stunning 26-year-old model as she daringly dived deep into the ocean from a luxury yacht.

The blonde beauty is currently on holiday, spending time on Italian businessman Marco Tronchetti Provera and his wife Afef's vessel in Portofio, Italy.

Stunning: Bar Refaeli literally made a splash yesterday, flaunting her flawless figure in a bright blue strapless bikini

Stunning: Bar Refaeli literally made a splash yesterday, flaunting her flawless figure in a bright blue strapless bikini

Perfect ten: Stretching out, she accentuated her famously tanned and toned figure during one of her dives

Perfect ten: Stretching out, she accentuated her famously tanned and toned figure during one of her dives

Bar was spotted leaping from the large boat, jumping from considerable height into the ocean.

Stretching out, she accentuated her famously tanned and toned figure during the exercise.

With her arms raised in the air, the stunning model appeared to be having a ball, doing various different springs into the azure blue sea.

Bar is taking a well-deserved break after a so-far busy year in her modelling career.

Taking the plunge: Bar was spotted leaping from the large boat, jumping from considerable height into the ocean

Taking the plunge: Bar was spotted leaping from the large boat, jumping from considerable height into the ocean

Splash! Bar feet hit the top of the sea as she comes down from the jump

Splash! Bar feet hit the top of the sea as she comes down from the jump

Recently she shot a series of stunning bikini shots for Agua Bendita's 2012 swimwear collection.

The model also revealed that she studies all her modelling photographs to ensure she strikes the sexiest pose.

'I've learned how to do this,' she recently told GQ magazine.

'I study all of my pictures. Which turn of the hip is sexier, which toe to curl or leg to straighten. I know every bone.'

Bar told the men's magazine that she enjoyed modelling from her early teenage days.

'One of my first memories was asking my mother every day when my next shoot was going to be,' she said. 'I'd skip school to do it. I loved nothing more than being in front of the camera. I didn't want it to stop.'

Sexy: Recently she shot a series of stunning bikini shots for Agua Bendita¿s 2012 swimwear collection

Sexy: Recently she shot a series of stunning bikini shots for Agua Bendita's 2012 swimwear collection

While the beauty shines and shows off her toned curves in all their glory for her bikini shots, Bar said recently she doesn't 'go crazy' to maintain her figure.

She said: 'I don't feel the need to be super skinny, but being in shape is important. But even if I wasn't in this industry I would still want to look after myself and be healthy and keep my body in good condition.

'I always want to look my best on a shoot, or for a fashion show, so I do an extra couple of sit-ups the night before and I drink hot water with lemon to get my metabolism kick-started in the morning and to cleanse my system, but I don't do anything crazy."

There's nothing worse than forcing yourself to spend hours in the gym when you don't enjoy it, so I do all sorts of things to work out because I get bored easily.'

The star split from former boyfriend Leonardo DiCaprio back in May this year.

She has since been spotted spending time with a rumoured new boyfriend, businessman David Fisher.

Big hair: Bar smoulders in a patterned monokini over a revealing two piece with her hair backcombed and teased in to a tousled style

Big hair: Bar smoulders in a patterned monokini over a revealing two piece with her hair backcombed and teased in to a tousled style

29 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFMMAhRQVaOo6eNisOHAZMKqvgS4w&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2031433/Bar-Refaeli-diving-belle-makes-splash-blue-bikini.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.