Jennifer Lopez: I'm proud of my body - Belfast Telegraph

Sunday Aug 28 2011

Jennifer Lopez can "boast" about her stomach again, after working on it following the birth of her twins.

The stunning star has three-year-old tots Max and Emme with her estranged husband Marc Anthony. Jennifer is famed for her womanly curves and honed figure and is regularly praised for her natural beauty.

The 42-year-old star says she is proud to show off her post-baby body on the beach.

"Oh my God, I don't go on the beach to show off my body! Well, ok, I am quite proud of my bust. My arms are toned as well as my tummy.

"I really struggled to get it back after the birth of my twins, whereas I used to have a six pack. Now, I can boast again!" she laughed in an interview with the French edition of Grazia.

Jennifer insists she feels more attractive now then she did in her 20s. The brunette beauty is in awe of her fellow Hollywood actresses who look amazing as they enter their forties.

"Honestly, I feel sexier than when I was 20!" she exclaimed.

"Look at Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry - These girls have redefined the 40-year-old woman - beautiful, confident, and comfortable in her own skin. They are marvellous."

Jennifer has revealed her top beauty advice. The songstress sticks to natural methods when it comes to maintaining her looks.

"My secret is no sun, plenty of water, and at least seven hours of sleep per night. It sounds obvious, but it really works," she said.

"My other beauty secret - no peeling, it's not good for your skin."

© Cover Media

28 Aug, 2011


--
Source: http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNFRN_Y0duPCKo05Db9AI3zEjx9log&url=http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/woman/fashion-beauty/jennifer-lopez-im-proud-of-my-body-16042051.html
~
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.